- An improbable Final Four has been set and the sportsbooks saw good business for it. http://reviewjr.nl/1fEQwzx
Solid 100/1 bet on UConn to win it all
- With all of these earthquakes near Los Angeles, what would happen if the Super Volcano under Yellowstone were to erupt? (link)
- The United States Ambassador to North Korea looks as you expect him to look at the ‘Legends of Basketball Argentina Tour 2014’
Former NY Giant Derrick Ward went off on twitter about how ESPN handled the Eagles cutting DeSean Jackson.
Daren Willman of Baseball Savant put together a team-by-team road trip map for the upcoming season, and Seattle will be far and away the leader of distance traveled, amassing 51,540 miles, good for two trips around the globe. For comparison, the much more centrally located Chicago Cubs don’t even travel half that distance, only racking up 22,969 miles on their frequent flyer cards.
Remember when Prodigy was your way on to the Internet?
1. THE SCRIPT WAS REJECTED OVER 40 TIMES BY EVERY MAJOR STUDIO.
2. DISNEY EXECS THOUGHT IT WAS TOO DIRTY.
PS- They are making a musical version of Back to the future.
A 15-year-old Michael Phelps talks about his Olympic goals. Unknown if he was stoned in this interview. (H/T: Deadspin)
This American Life contemplates life after NPR.
Harvey Weinstein gave industry insiders — including Anna Wintour, Barry Diller and Katie Holmes — a sneak peek at a workshop presentation of his musical, “Finding Neverland,” (Page Six)