Peyton Manning breaks NFL single season TD record with 51 as the Broncos win the AFC West
- Tom Brady had previously thrown 50 in the 2007 season… the Patriots went on to lose the Super Bowl to Eli Manning and the NY Giants… who is trying to break the NFL record for most interceptions in a season.
- This is what the NFL Playoff picture looks like
- Here are some of the Best GIFs from Week 16 in the NFL. (Buzzfeed)
- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake killed it on SNL. Oh and Chris Rock randomly showed up in the goodbyes…
- For some reason a security guard threw a Redskins fan down the stairs… at FedEx Field. The Redskins lost in the final minute to Dallas, 24-23. H/t @jasonrmcintyre
A Boston-Area Strip Club was Raided Due to Fake Sports Apparel It Sold with Lap Dances
The nudie bar was raided Friday afternoon by Homeland Security and local police investigators, who discovered $10,000 in knock-off Red Sox and Pats apparel that was being worn by employees, sold to patrons, and included as a sweetener in lap dance bundles. As the Boston Herald reports:
[Boston Herald via Fark]
- An AHL referee wore a Go-Pro for an entire game. You get to see the game from his point of view… and of course there are going to be fights at an AHL game… It’s pretty awesome.
- Nike released the Air Jordan 11’s this weekend which caused a bunch of kids to lose their shit.
- The Charlotte Hornets are back…