For the Miami Heat’s much-anticipated Wednesday game against the Indiana Pacers, LeBron James was a gametime decision. He sprained his ankle on Monday against the Utah Jazz and didn’t go through morning shootaround.
Looks like his ankle is just fine. (via: FTW
- Bleacher Report has the best ways for fans to sneak into a game. This sounds like it will end up in court… or as an episode of Law & Order SVU… somehow. #YeahJeets
- Outsports has the 76 people in Sports who came out this year. The list will keep getting longer every year till we get to the point that it’s not that big of a deal what your sexuality is it’s how you perform on the field.
- Our friends over at Puck Buddies decided to do an experiment with Grindr while at a Caps game…
- Grantland published their NCAAM Power Rankings.
Now for some Entertainment...
- The trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes was released. I get it… the Apes took over the world and humans can’t seem to beat them with technology… I just don’t get it. I’m going to see the movie but I can’t suspend belief that a super virus has now made all apes and chimps super smart and strong. Check out the ” target=”_blank”>trailer here and more entertainment after the jump…
- HBO announced plans for a tribute to the late James Gandolfini, best known for his memorable run on The Sopranos (1999-2007), who passed away June 19 at age 51. James Gandolfini: Tribute to a Friend will include clips of the actor’s work, commentary from friends and behind-the-scenes footage. Special debutsSunday, December 22 at 8:35p.
- There will be no shortage of job offers for Jay Leno, who leaves NBC’s Tonight Show February 6. The Hollywood Reporter says the late-night host is being wooed by about 10 outlets, but isn’t interested in talking until his current gig wraps.
Phil Robertson, star of the hit A&E reality series “Duck Dynasty,” has been put on hiatus by the network after he made inflammatory remarks about homosexuality. In a new interview with GQ magazine, Robertson, 67, who turned to God after his own struggles with morality, explained that, in his eyes, homosexual behavior – along with bestiality – is sinful. (GMA)
- Jon Hamm brought his pet hog out for a stroll in sunny Los Angeles. (DListed)
Inspiratoion for the gym today: