- A screenshot from the video for Nelly’s “Dilemma” that shows Kelly Rowland texting in Excel.
- Curtis Granderson and Bartolo Colon both joined the Mets. Nothing like spending money you don’t have.
- New York City Football Club is close to a tentative agreement to build the NYC’s first soccer-only venue: a $350 million, 28,000-seat stadium near Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. (NY Times)
- 18 GIFS that defined 2013… so far… (FTW)
- Someone should tell Terry Bradshaw that the Super Bowl is on Fox this year and that he is employed by Fox.He was doing his weekly gig on WFAN and said
“We all know why we’re in New York, it’s because they overpaid for that stupid stadium in New Jersey, so we got to go up there so they can suck up to all the people. ‘Here, we’ll give you a Super Bowl, put out $1.3 billion for a stadium.’
- You probably won’t be able to run into the catcher starting in 2015… so what the hell are you supposed to do? (HBT)
Rashid Byrd, a former member of the Harlem Globetrotters tells TMZ Sports that Dr. Conrad Murray (the guy who killed Michael Jackson) is obsessed with Kobe Bryant.
"He was a big Kobe fan,“ Byrd told us … "That’s all he would talk about was Kobe all day.”
Journalism! (TMZ Sports)
Mike Shanahan still hasn’t denied the ESPN bombshell that Shanahan nearly quit in January due to the relationship between owner Daniel Snyder and quarterback Robert Griffin III (PFT)
Everyone has a take on Shanahan sitting Bob Griffin for the rest of the season… even John Madden. C’mon… “Integrity of the game?” Let the kid sit, heal up and fall apart again next season.
- Why aren’t more TV shows showing more gay sex on TV? “Television May Be Embracing Gay Characters, But Where Is The Same-Sex Intimacy? While LGBT representation went down slightly in 2013, the bigger problem is how LGBT characters were portrayed. With displays of same-sex affection so invisible, gay characters just aren’t on the same footing as their heterosexual counterparts.” (BuzzFeed)
- And it wouldn’t be Christmas without Ugly Christmas sweaters. Hockey Style.
— Bure’s Triple Deke (@BuresTripleDeke) December 12, 2013