- Players absolutely hate playing Thursday night games in the NFL according to MMQB.
- Ron Burgundy will anchor the 6pm live edition of SportsCenter on Thursday. This is according to multiple sources and ESPN.
- The Big Lead is reporting that Tim Tebow is currently in a bidding war with ESPN, FOX and CBS to be a football analyst. I guess that whole playing professional football thing didn’t pan out. Now he can talk about football on television and not perform circumcisions
- GIFs of Animals playing sports. You’re welcome.
- Deadspin revisits the most important question facing society today: Is LeBron James a cockcuker…
- E! is reporting that the guy dating British diver Tom Daley is none other than Milk screenwriter Dustin Lance Black. Congrats to them!
If you see anything you like and want to include in our Morning Links send them our way jockpopblog [at] gmail dot com
Or shoot us a follow on Twitter!